Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Strange Case of Eugene McCarthy

I have mentioned before that many times some of this medium stuff makes literally no sense to me at all.  At times, it is so incredibly random that I can’t even figure out the purpose.  Do dead people just drop in to see what’s up with no agenda? Why, yes they do. 

Before I share this story, here is the thing I just can’t wrap my brain around.  In the “psychic” world this is how it is explained;

Apparently, being medium, psychic, intuitive, lightworker, sensitive, Energy Healer ™, bat shit crazy lady means you give off some kind of ethereal light that emanates in the netherworld.  But ONLY in the netherworld.  Not to regular people who have a pulse.  The dearly departed see this light and come to it, like a moth to a candle.  Then, they want to tell you all kinds of shit because they like talking to lights.  It's kind of like Aunt Hazel in the nursing home talking to her plastic flower arrangement.  They are kind of crazy that way. 

I will argue that, although it’s a very nice notion, explaining it away with such authority leads to a lot of distrust.   The truth is NO ONE KNOWS how this works!  I know.  How DARE I say that.




I keep a notebook with me most of the time, even one by my bed.  I feel an obsessive need to document things that come to me and I have volumes of spiral notebooks full of incidences with notes containing my own questions about why and how this happens.  An in all honesty, “WTF?” has been jotted down so many times, its almost comical.  As the Internet became a part of daily life, I began emailing a trusted friend so there was a time stamp on what I was documenting. 

My notes always include things such as; what did I do that day that might have triggered a memory could have lead to this?  Did I read something, hear something, see something and so on.  Did something related to this come up in a conversation?  Was I having a train of thought that lead to this? What I have learned over the years is there is a distinct randomness that occurs and once I ask myself all those questions, I will validate it for myself.

 This one wins the lifetime achievement award for head scratching. I went into a full spin cycle for days after this happened and still think about it- I have no clue what it was about. 

I was in bed about to doze off.  I was snapped out of it by an overwhelming sense someone was standing over me trying to tell me something.  Fully aware that I was the only person in the room, I grabbed my notebook and frantically started taking notes. And that was it.  I got no message, just a presence.  Yes, someone will think I wrote this up last night...I did not.  You will have to trust me and please, forgive the horrible art work.





I immediately got up and hit the internet, using keywords from what I had written searching for who this was.  I snapped a screen shot of what I found, but be aware that this was in 2009 and Wikipedia was still in it’s infancy.  Feel free to Google keywords yourself.  It now leads to a more sophisticated article, with the same information available.




The lesson learned?  This may be the first time in history that a politician had no specific agenda.  WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment